It is my desire that the conversations on StarlaJimenez.com always seek to glorify God and respect one another. With that in mind, here is my comments policy.
By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
- To post a comment you must provide a name and email address. This is to promote personal integrity. I will not use, abuse, or sell the addresses entered in the comments. If you’d like to sign up for email updates, you may do so in the sidebar.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. So for the benefit of others, please feel free to share your question.
- You may disagree with me. And you are welcome to share that you do. I appreciate honesty. However, I must ask that if you disagree with me—or anyone else, for that matter—that you do so in a way that is respectful. I will not tolerate unwholesome or degrading speech.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog, not mine.
- Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, (a) off-color; (b) off-topic; (c) whiney, pouty or complaining, (d) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of integrity, decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (e) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, an e-book, a book, a video, or presentation.
I have worked hard to create a space where God is glorified through the encouragement and edification of others. I believe this comments policy will allow us to maintain our focus on that goal.